English 102 Hot Topics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Authorities looking for missing marine

Go down

Authorities looking for missing marine Empty Authorities looking for missing marine

Post  kwest4 Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:50 am

Missing Marine

Missing woman, turns into dead body, and fleeing suspect. I am talking about the now murder case of Marine Maria Lauterbach and her unborn child. The combination of all the articles explains that she was first reported missing to authorities on Dec. 19, yet the suspect and body of the Lauterbach were not found out until late last week. What sickens me is that only last Tuesday did we find out that Lauterbach had accused her superior officer Cesar Laurean of rape, and of course he is nowhere to be found. It is frustrating to see that there was no communication between police and military authorities. You would only hope that authorities would check out if a missing person or victim was involved in any kind of legal case, to me that would be the first clue to find if anyone had any motive. How to we let cases like this get so far before finding out pertinent information that could have saved the victim? How can the military wait so long before bringing up this information?

kwest4

Back to top Go down