English 102 Hot Topics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jose Canseco and Magglio Ordonez

3 posters

Go down

Jose Canseco and Magglio Ordonez Empty Jose Canseco and Magglio Ordonez

Post  Jnord Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:02 pm

Jose Canseco told Magglio Ordonez of the Detroit tigers that if he wanted to keep his name out of his next book that he would have to pay him a sum of money. Conseco had a book come out last year stating that different played in the Mojor Leagues today are taking or have taken steroids. Jose said that Magglio took a steroid called “The Clear”. Magglio took this information to the commissioner of baseball who took it directly to the FBI. Jose is denying ever asking Magglio for money.

This Jose is writing these books to bring all of these players down because he got brought down himself. I think this is just totally stupid. Why would an ex-major leaguer who got caught taking steroids make up all these lies to try to ruin other player’s careers? This guy is pathetic to me; he has nothing better to do with his life than write these bogus books.

I am not just backing up Mag’s because he is on the Tigers. I am backing him up because Jose is pathetic and is trying to ruin people’s lives. He is in such need of money that he has to bribe people by saying he wont put their name in his steroid book. What are the majors coming to?
http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=3211598

Jnord

Back to top Go down

Jose Canseco and Magglio Ordonez Empty Jose Maggs

Post  sneubauer Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:59 pm

I am shocked by this news. I hate Jose Canseko and he needs to shut his frickin mouth. I'm tired of hearing about sterorids and possible sterorid users. He is obviously tyring to make a quick buck off of players by telling stories in his book. He definitely is just in it for the cash. Stories is all this guy has. Just like when he was hiped up on roids and the baseball hit him on the head and bounced over the wall for a home run. I completely agree with you and that this dude needs to shut his mouth.

sneubauer

Back to top Go down

Jose Canseco and Magglio Ordonez Empty Canseco

Post  Andrew Abeare Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:20 pm

I definitely agree with your thoughts. That Canseco is a real classy dude. I’d say the Mitchell report is a more reliable source of information than Canseco is on who used steroids and who didn’t, and he’s the only person to mention Ordonez as far as I know. He’s motivated by money and is probably willing to drag anyone down with him for some cash. The fact the Maggs decided not to press charges shows just how unworried he is about Canseco’s empty threats. If he was in fact after money from Ordonez, hopefully some of the news coverage will sway him from blackmailing other people.

Andrew Abeare

Back to top Go down

Jose Canseco and Magglio Ordonez Empty Re: Jose Canseco and Magglio Ordonez

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum