English 102 Hot Topics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a cop dumps a quadriplegic man out of wheel chair

5 posters

Go down

a cop dumps a quadriplegic man out of wheel chair Empty a cop dumps a quadriplegic man out of wheel chair

Post  Jnord Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:25 am

A deputy down in tamp Florida pulled over and arrested a quadriplegic man. The man said he could drive but he was still a quadriplegic. The deputy did not believe him so she dumped him out of his wheel chair where he broke a few ribs. The video shows that she did it and other cops just sat there and laughed at the man.
They finally helped him back to his chair. The cop who dumped the man was relieved of her duty without pay. The cops who laughed were relieved of their duty with pay.
I think it is just sick of what that female cop did to that man. Why would the guy lie about being a quadriplegic? It doesn’t make any sense to me. I think that cop should be fired and not allowed to become a cop again. You may think it is harsh. But what if that was you who got dumped on to the floor? It just shocks me that some one would do that to see if they are lying or no.
Im sure she will be let back on the force but right now I hope she is suffering for not having a job.
http://www.tampabays10.com/news/local/article.aspx?storyid=73747

Jnord

Back to top Go down

a cop dumps a quadriplegic man out of wheel chair Empty Re: a cop dumps a quadriplegic man out of wheel chair

Post  darci Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:54 pm

I find it pretty sad that police forces have come down to this. Dumping a man from his wheelchair does not seem like any official way to handle any situation if you truly are a professional police officer. Apparently though if you think someone is lying you can do as you please at the Hillsborough County police station. This man was humiliated and all other officers did who were present was laugh.

darci

Back to top Go down

a cop dumps a quadriplegic man out of wheel chair Empty She is a horrible person

Post  sneubauer Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:39 pm

Wow. I have noticed in the past few years that police brutality has become more common. It seems like you hear about it a lot. She was probably on a power trip because she felt she had to stand up to her male co workers on the take. I feel sorry for the man about his misfortune. I hope he files a lawsuit aginst her for battery. I think the right decision was made about firing these dirty cops but I wonder something. How did they become police officers anyway? They should be there to help but in my experience police officers in the suburbs are worthless! I have respect for the officers who are busting drug dealers and arresting murders but not those that hang out at the local donut shop because they are cowards or have nothing else to do. Those lazy cops give hard working police officers a bad name.

sneubauer

Back to top Go down

a cop dumps a quadriplegic man out of wheel chair Empty RE: Cop dumps a quadriplegic man out the wheel chair

Post  Eli Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:20 pm

I think that is so horrible for someone to do something like that at anyone who's a cripple. Expecially to see a cop do someone like that. I think thats very bad. Things like that give some of these cops a bad name today. Some cops really comes out to do their job, and some cops get board and want to go out and play. To pick on someone because they are board. Now I agree on what you said about the female cop. I think she should never come back on the force of being a cop because that gives cops a bad name today but they probably are going to let her back on the force and I hope she suffers it out to for what she did to that man.

Eli

Back to top Go down

a cop dumps a quadriplegic man out of wheel chair Empty Re: a cop dumps a quadriplegic man out of wheel chair

Post  Toby Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:01 am

This article is sad, I mean people lie all the time, this guy could have been lying, I’m not justifying what the officer did to the man, but I think that there could have been a better way to prove that he was or was not paraplegic. I think the officer and the officers that laughed should not only be suspended without pay but should be fired, fined, and face some kind of jail or prison time. They need more of a penalty, cause doing stuff like this just isn’t right. What really makes it sad is the other police officers laughed when the guy fell, how is that funny?

Toby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum