English 102 Hot Topics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flint Mayor Don Williamson sued

2 posters

Go down

Flint Mayor Don Williamson sued Empty Flint Mayor Don Williamson sued

Post  Blondimom3 Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:33 am

Geesh, this is quite the interesting topic isnt it? I have so many different opinions about Flint's Mayor. Everyone has heard rumors, some beleivable, some not, but what really do we believe? Is he really good for Flint, or did things just get out of hand? I just dont know what to think anymore about him. He is being sued by an attorney for supposedly backing out of a 5 million dollar loan he promised the men after doing what he wanted them to do, and then didnt give them thier 5 million. As of right now there is no hearing date set . I am wondering where this will go. So many people claim he is really a crooked guy, but who really knows. Arent they all in some way or another?

Blondimom3

Back to top Go down

Flint Mayor Don Williamson sued Empty re:mayor

Post  Lsweet1 Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:55 pm

I'm tired of hearing things about the mayor. I almost want to say I hate that I voted for him. It seems as if he has been in mess since he has been in office. There is nobody on his side; he gets into it with everybody even the ones suppose to be on his team. Every time I turn to the news the mayor has done something. I don’t think the people he works with even care that he is the mayor. Everybody needs to just get alone because someone has to run the city.

Lsweet1

Back to top Go down