English 102 Hot Topics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Couple Robbed by Motorist They Helped

3 posters

Go down

Couple Robbed by Motorist They Helped Empty Couple Robbed by Motorist They Helped

Post  showard1 Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:01 am

www.mLive.com
Can you trust any one these days? It is getting to the point every one is going to be on their own when it somes to needing help. Here we have an elderly couple that is willing to help any one that needs help. A young man, 19 years old, had gone in a ditch after a snow storm a couple weeks ago on a dirt road. He walked down the road to the house of this elderly couple. The women answered the door and didn't hesitate to let the man in to warm up while her husband got ready to go get him out of the ditch with his truck. They walked to the garage to get the truck and the man seen two generators in the garage. They went and got his truck out of the ditch just to return a couple days later in the middle of the night to steal the two generators from the people. This couple did not charge this guy anything to get his car out of the ditch. It is idiots like this that make it hard for anyone to want to help anyone these days. This couple have already said that they would probably help someone in the future, but they will be a lot more careful. She said they will not be getting in their house. I am glad that they caught this guy and that he has been charged.

showard1

Back to top Go down

Couple Robbed by Motorist They Helped Empty trust no one

Post  Jnord Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:11 pm

This is why no one trusts anyone these days. Do you blame people though? Some people are just too nice and there are too many dicks out there. This story is the reason some people won’t even let someone borrow a pencil for a test or a paper in class. This is getting ridiculous.
I used to not have to lock my car in my drive way; but then my neighbor started stealing from his own family so I had to star locking mine. It’s pretty sad when you are scared to get something stolen from your car at your own house.

Jnord

Back to top Go down

Couple Robbed by Motorist They Helped Empty Re: Couple Robbed by Motorist They Helped

Post  darci Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:54 pm

It's a horrible feeling that nobody can be trusted but I guess that's what our society is teaching us. People lend a hand and are given nothing and even have stuff taken from them. The sad thing is, is that it will only get worse due to the rise in crime and the fear that lives in everyone. Very few people are willing to help those in need nowadays and those who do should be thanked dearly and thought of in high regards.

darci

Back to top Go down

Couple Robbed by Motorist They Helped Empty Re: Couple Robbed by Motorist They Helped

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum