English 102 Hot Topics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farve finally retired

Go down

Farve finally retired Empty Farve finally retired

Post  Jnord Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:04 am

Brett Farve will go down as one of the best if not the best quarterback in the history of the National Football League. He has broken record upon record. He has the record of most consecutive games in a row which I say is the most impressive of all. To play a position that takes a beating like that week in and week out and not miss a game in like 13 years? That’s one impressive record Brett. He said he has done everything and nothing else to prove. This is a true statement. He has won the MVP 3 times (only person to win it three straight years in a row) he has won a super bowl, and he has set several records.
I think after 17 years of getting hit by 300 pound linemen he has had enough.
Even if he was the best quarterback of all time I will still never like him. Why? Because he played for the Green Bay packers. As a Detroit Lions fan you despise anyone who plays for the packers. He could have played for any other team in the NFL and I would have liked him but since be played for the packers I dislike him with a passion. But that doesn’t mean I don’t respect what he has accomplished and done for the sport of football.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3276034

Jnord

Back to top Go down