English 102 Hot Topics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ex lion Robert Porcher charged with assult

Go down

ex lion  Robert Porcher charged with assult Empty ex lion Robert Porcher charged with assult

Post  Jnord Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:28 am

The Detroit lions all time leader in sacks was charged yesterday with assaulting his ex-wife. The crime is only punishable by 93 days in jail and a fine of only $500. I do not think that he will see any time because he is rich and has millions to make bail.
I am not a great judge of character but I really don’t think that he would do this. Seeing him on tv for all those years that I watched him he seemed like the nicest guy on the lions team.

He has 95.5 sacks to lead the lions all time. This is a lot but it does not seem like a lot compared to the all time sack leaders like Michael Strahan or even Bruce Smith probably the all time great. He will go down in Lions history as one of the all time great. But this does not give him the right to go out and beat his ex wife. I wrote a paper about this last semester. Stars who think they are above the law, its just not right. Yet after all of this I will still look at him the same because when I liked him he was the nicest lion on the entire team and I wont let this damper my opinion of him.

Jnord

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum