English 102 Hot Topics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bush ready to sign economic aid package

3 posters

Go down

Bush ready to sign economic aid package Empty Bush ready to sign economic aid package

Post  lbourgeau Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:25 am

Bush ready to sign economic aid package

I believe Americans are really encouraging this issue, to increase spending with money from the government. Even with the president's leaving next year, I am very relieved even for Michigan citizens that pretty much are suffering no jobs, no income whatsoever.
Both democrats and republicans are working on this now, they are also considering more economic rescue with "transportation spending, unemployment aid and measures to address the housing crunch that's at the root of the current economic doldrums."
Of course low income families, singles and etc. come first starting early May this year; anywhere from $300 to $1,200. And people with more money get less, I would think they have no problem spending within the economy.
Everyone seems to be debating issues from housing, mortgages, loans and investments. I think it's quite a great boost for every American citizen, we should continue to talk and create ideas trying to make the economy take off.

lbourgeau

Back to top Go down

Bush ready to sign economic aid package Empty He Better

Post  sneubauer Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:24 pm

If George Bush wants to save face he had better try to revive the economy that he put in the dumps with the war. Economists say that it is already too late and that he will go down as the one of the worst presidents with the use of fiscal and monetary policy ever! I agree with the stimulus plan 100%. We need the extra cash in our pockets so we can in turn spend it to stimulate growth in our economy. With growth arises new job opportunities and a “king dollar” that we all want to see in the future.

sneubauer

Back to top Go down

Bush ready to sign economic aid package Empty Economic aid package

Post  kwest4 Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:57 pm

I’m so glad that we are starting on the right path to getting our economy back on track. It is great that people are going to be getting extra money back from the government, and they are doing something to try to improve the housing business. Yet I think it is going to take more than just getting a rebate to boost our economy. Logic tells me that most of that money should at least go back to bills and on necessities. What I think the next step to take is to raise taxes on foreign products and some kind of cap on companies being able to out source our jobs.

kwest4

Back to top Go down

Bush ready to sign economic aid package Empty Re: Bush ready to sign economic aid package

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum