English 102 Hot Topics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this stuff really news???

3 posters

Go down

Is this stuff really news??? Empty Is this stuff really news???

Post  kennyc Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:28 am

Court says Spears still cannot visit sons

Every time I watch the news or read a magazine I always have to hear about another dumb this Brittney Spears pulled. Is this stuff really news? I mean isn’t there anything else in the world people can write about other then some nut job with too much money. Not that I really care about anything she does but I am also sick of hearing about EVERYDAY. It seems like every other day I have to hear about another dumb thing she did and watch and most people act surprised. I always think to myself “who cares”. This is a girl who hasn’t done anything for years and when she tries to make an attempt to comeback she blows in miserably. Aside from not being talented at all she is also nuts. People got a first glance of her when she goes to Vegas and marries some dude for 24 hours. Then pops out two kids with some nobody wannabe rapper . Shaves her head and attacks peoples cars with umbrellas. I mean if doing stupid stuff like that gets you on the news then anyone could be a star. Iam also putting a lot of the blame on the news and people who report and write about it. There half the problem. It seems like the more they report it the more crazy crap this girl does. For a country that can attack rock stars for the music it doesn’t really attack a girl that pops out two kids then acts like she doesn’t want them anymore. Brittney is on the death watch for 2008 seeing how she goes to an new extreme. Even if she passes away we will get to hear about another pointless story that no body cares about……. Her sister.

kennyc

Back to top Go down

Is this stuff really news??? Empty Brittany Spears

Post  Blondimom3 Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:36 am

Funny, we wrote about the same thing, I feel the same way as you do. I just dont get why the news media thinks that most people even care. I would think that the only people that care to hear all the news about Brittany are the people who probably like drama in thier life, and feed off it. I myself happen to have better things in life to worry about.....and youre absolutely right, her sister will be the next big story.

Blondimom3

Back to top Go down

Is this stuff really news??? Empty Brittany Spears

Post  showard1 Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:39 pm

I agree that Brittany Spears has been in the spot light too much lately. In the beginning
I thought that she maybe had a minor problem but that girl has major problems. People
are sick and tired of hearing about her every day in the news. I'm not so sure that Kevin
is the one to be raising their kids either but they deserve better than what they would
have with their mother. I hope that her sister doesn't follow in footsteps. They need to
put her sister in parenting classes right now to get a jump on the do's and don'ts of
raising kids.

showard1

Back to top Go down

Is this stuff really news??? Empty Re: Is this stuff really news???

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum