English 102 Hot Topics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Record vs Best

Go down

Record vs Best Empty Record vs Best

Post  Jnord Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:49 pm

The rockets who have won a second best 23 games in a row take on the best team in the league the Boston Celtics. They are both the best teams in their conferences. The Celtics got most of their team this year during free agency. They were excepted to be one of the top teams in the east this year. The Rockets were not picked to be one of the top teams in the West though. The west is better over al than the east. Everyone doubted the Rockets when Ming went out. Who wouldn’t they lost their all star center.
I think what the Rockets have done this year is way more impressive than what the Celtics have done. The Celtics went out and bolstered their team win 2 well known all stars. The Rockets have pretty much the same team as last year though. They have added a few small key players but nothing big. They are playing the best basketball in the NBA right now. I am not a big fan of either team but I would much rather see the Rockets win this game tonight vs the Celtics. It means more for the Rockets to win than it does for the C’s to win.

Jnord

Back to top Go down