English 102 Hot Topics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Short people are more prone to jealousy scientist say

2 posters

Go down

Short people are more prone to jealousy scientist say Empty Short people are more prone to jealousy scientist say

Post  Toby Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:05 pm

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080312/od_afp/sciencepsychologysexoffbeat

Oh I am so angry about this article just the title makes me want to kick someones teeth down their own throat. The article claims that "the level of jealousy depends on how tall you are." 549 men and women were interviewed in Spain on how jealous they felt and to list the qualities of a romantic competitor and the most of the men felt nervous about rich tall attractive men. The feeling of the men changed and relaxed the taller the man being interviewed was. The women were focused on charm and personality but they too relaxed their feeling the closer they got to average height. The scientist claims that taller men are more attractive and get girls better.

Im just so angry, Im not jealous of tall people, in fact sometimes I want to be shorter. Cause Im too tall to be a dwarf and way to short to be average. And alot of girls think Im so cute and addorable. Im happy with who I am, so what if Im 5'0" and 160 pounds. Im 160 pounds of Toby. Mostly muscle. Im not jealous.... Some days I just want to beat the crap out of the tall people for labeling short people like they do.... Dont they have a life. They would probably crap their pants if they found me. If they tried some stuff like that on me I would pick them up and slam them on the ground...... Stupid tall people. Feels good to rant again. Nice

Toby

Back to top Go down

Short people are more prone to jealousy scientist say Empty Re: Short people are more prone to jealousy scientist say

Post  salsagirl Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:33 pm

You’re kind of stereotyping and generalizing here. You can not talk about all tall people like that; because not all of them think that way and not all of them treat shorter people like that! I hear people calling others “shorty” all the time, but most of them say it to their friends in a joking way; nothing to be mad about. And if someone who is not your friend called you that, I do not think you should care about it, because if you’re confident you should not care about what others think. People talk all the time, and some of them just live to bother others, therefore, ignore them!

salsagirl

Back to top Go down