English 102 Hot Topics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walley Bronner, founder of Bronner's Christmas Wonderland

2 posters

Go down

Walley Bronner, founder of Bronner's Christmas Wonderland Empty Walley Bronner, founder of Bronner's Christmas Wonderland

Post  showard1 Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:06 am

www.mLive.com
The founder of Bronner's Christmas Wonderland in Frankenmuth has died at the age of 81.
It was just on the new not two weeks ago that he had a form of cancer that was not able to be operated on. It is going to be sad not to have him around. He had turned the business over to his children to run but you know as long as he was around he was going to have his hands in it. I know several people that knew him personally and they said what a great guy he was. When you hear or read things like this you just have to hope that there will be a cure or treatment that will come through. You hate to see people suffer so he is better off now. You have to kind of wonder if the Bronner's store will be the same as it always has been or will there be changes made now that he is gone. I hope it stays the same. My kids and I always like to stop by there when we are going to
Frankenmuth just to look around. I can honestly say that that is one store that I can go in for hours and never get tired. I can also come out without a bag in my hand. I just puts you in the holiday spirit no matter what time of year that it is.

showard1

Back to top Go down

Walley Bronner, founder of Bronner's Christmas Wonderland Empty Re: Walley Bronner, founder of Bronner's Christmas Wonderland

Post  Toby Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:47 pm

Wow this is such a sad story, he sounds like a really nice guy. Why to such good people suffer? I have never been in there. I don’t know why, I’ve always wanted to go but just never did. I'm with you I hope that someone in the near future comes out with a cure for cancer. I don’t think it’s likely that some one will but its best to keep hoping and stay positive. There was something on the radio somewhere, I don’t even know what station it was but I guess they want people to run a string of Christmas lights this weekend in honor of him. It doesn’t have to be anything fancy just one string.

Toby

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum