English 102 Hot Topics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

U.S. troops go deep inside al-Sadr stronghold

2 posters

Go down

U.S. troops go deep inside al-Sadr stronghold Empty U.S. troops go deep inside al-Sadr stronghold

Post  Eli Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:07 am

Nine Iraqis were killed and 65 others wounded in clashes as U.S. and Iraqi forces took on Shiite militia members in Baghdad's Sadr City, an Iraqi Interior Ministry spokesman said. The latest violence follows days of fierce fighting between U.S. and Iraqi forces and members of the Mehdi Army, a militia loyal to anti-U.S. Shiite cleric Muqtada al-Sadr. My request to this message is that i think that George Bush should just gone head and end this war because its just rediculous to have to fight in a war that long just for some oil. Those soldiers are crazy because i woludn't go nowhere that i have to risk my life just for some oil. My question is this, if we win the war, are the gas prices going to drop down alot like for example, $1.75 to $2.25 a gallon? Those kinds of things i just wonder about the war. Now i thought the United States was the richest country in the world, if we was so rich then why do we have to fight another country for oil? I think George Bush just needs to pull out all soldiers for more u.s. soldiers get killed. http://www.cnn.com/

Eli

Back to top Go down

U.S. troops go deep inside al-Sadr stronghold Empty Re: U.S. troops go deep inside al-Sadr stronghold

Post  Toby Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:26 pm

What are you talking about?? The United States isnt the richest country in the world. When you think about it, the dollar isnt worth anything even Canada's money is atleast equal to ours. Dont get me started on the war in Iraq. I agree with you why would anyone want to risk their life for some oil, why would you even want to risk your life for a horrible president who only cares about oil? doesnt make any sense to me, and what happended with trying to catch Osama Bin Laden, it doesnt make any sense. I think the american people (most of them any ways) are stupid for even reelecting president Bush to begin with. Im off topic but I dont think anyone really cares.

Toby

Back to top Go down