English 102 Hot Topics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OJ Simpsons bail doubled

3 posters

Go down

OJ Simpsons bail doubled Empty OJ Simpsons bail doubled

Post  kmouser Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:44 pm

In November, Simpson appeared before a judge and entered a plea of not guilty to charges of kidnapping and armed robbery of two sports memorabilia dealers. OJ got away with murder. If I was this guy I would never screw up again. I wouldn’t go over the speed limit I would even wear my seatbelt. OJ went to court for kidnapping and armed robbery of two sports memorabilia dealers. He was in a detention center and he tried to have his lawyer contact the co defendant. When the judge found out she started to verbally attack OJ. She said “I don't know if it's just arrogance, I don't know if it's ignorance. But you've been locked up at the Clark County Detention Center since Friday because of arrogance or ignorance - maybe both." OJ could be the biggest moron on the planet. His bail was doubled from one hundred twenty five thousand to two hundred and fifty thousand. Now once again he got away with murder so I don’t under stand why some one would continue to make these dumb arrogant moves so if some one could help me to find the answer to this mans stupidity it would be greatly appreciated.

http://nationalpost.pa-sportsticker.com/default.aspx?s=nfl-news-display&nid=A15241041200578692A

kmouser

Back to top Go down

OJ Simpsons bail doubled Empty OJ

Post  Blondimom3 Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:22 pm

Im glad his bail doubled. I think its about time he gets what he deserves and not get away with something once again. You would've thought he would've learned by now, but I guess not. Some people are very pig-headed and stubborn I guess and dont know how to act in life. Put him where he belongs.

Blondimom3

Back to top Go down

OJ Simpsons bail doubled Empty OJ

Post  BCheely Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:12 pm

I agree that it seems like OJ would be extra careful after all he's done and been through. But in some sort of sick way it makes sense that he would be arrogant. He must feel like he can do no wrong, I mean he got away with murder! There has got to be something screwed up in his head for him to act this way still. Then again I suppose him murdering two people and obviously not caring tips off that there is something seriously wrong with him. It's crazy the way some people act. I will never understand it.

BCheely

Back to top Go down

OJ Simpsons bail doubled Empty Re: OJ Simpsons bail doubled

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum