English 102 Hot Topics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

falcons release Warrick

2 posters

Go down

falcons release Warrick Empty falcons release Warrick

Post  kmouser Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:07 pm

Wow The falcons are going down hill after the vick incident. Warrick dunn was their running back who could catch the ball protect the quarterback had great moves and blazing speed. but the falcons released him. He was the 3rd all time rusher for the falcons. so why would they cut him. He is a veteran and his pay was high. They needed to be able to pay for more players contracts and his was to much. that is the only reasonable option i can think of. he is 33 years old and received the walter payton man of the year award in 2004. hopefully the lions will pick him up and he can run the ball instead of that bum kevin jones.

www.upi.com

kmouser

Back to top Go down

falcons release Warrick Empty Re: falcons release Warrick

Post  Jnord Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:55 am

Warrick Dunn is a great running back. He has been the main focus at running back for the falcons since they acquired him a few years back via free agency from the bucks. I don’t know if I would like to see him with the lions or not. He Is a great running back but he is getting up there in age. He is still super fast and can catch any ball thrown to him but how much gas is still left in him?
But you are right. The lions need any help that they can get their hands on so why not go and sign him.

Jnord

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum