English 102 Hot Topics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mitt Romney’s Success in Romney, Clinton Win Michigan

Go down

Mitt Romney’s Success in Romney, Clinton Win Michigan Empty Mitt Romney’s Success in Romney, Clinton Win Michigan

Post  lbourgeau Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:50 am

Mitt Romney’s Success in Romney, Clinton Win Michigan

Michiganians have been long waiting for the state to turn around, and with his great speech last night, he won the republican vote. Which most of my family is well republicans; Romney had the familiarities since the 1960’s governor of Michigan. “Who want to see somebody who can bring together economic conservatives, social conservatives and national conservatives, but also who’s the leader for the future, who’s going to bring the Republican Party back, who’s going to help bring Michigan’s economy back and the American economy back.”
I would like to see as an American, issues related the economy, health care and support in Iraq. I just want to feel more secure that our president will have the nation in his/her hands supporting our families and friends out there to keep American in high spirits and motivation of the country.

lbourgeau

Back to top Go down